Do you have an old knackered bicycle that is wasting space? Why not use it for advertising.
We recently added a butcher-style sign to a bicycle and then locked it up outside our offices and around Bradford. A unique form of advertising like this often attracts quite a lot of attention and has started several conversations.
To make your bike an advertising sensation!
- Find a piece of thin durable wood.
- Trace out the dimensions for it to fit into your bike frame.
- Paint it all black and leave to dry.
- Paint your message on carefully in white.
- Make some holes at the corners of your sign.
- Attach to your bike using plastic ties – that’s it!